Owner & Head Coach
Hi, I’m Lisa and I honestly believe CrossFit is for EVERYONE.
I’m passionate about sharing the benefits of CrossFit with you. My journey with CrossFit started back in 2011, and from that very first workout I was hooked. I quickly became addicted to the CrossFit methodology, and more importantly, the community of likeminded everyday athletes who made me feel so welcome. I guess you could say that I completely immersed myself in the world of CrossFit.
I know from personal experience that everyone’s journey to CrossFit is unique, and the path to fitness and health is not always easy. I spent many years struggling with my weight and other issues such as depression, which really impacted on my lifestyle and motivation to train. When I discovered CrossFit, I re-discovered myself - I gained confidence and reclaimed my life! I’m so grateful for this experience, not just from a personal development perspective, but because it allows me to understand EXACTLY where you might be right now. I’d love to help you begin your own transformation. You never know where CrossFit may take you!
My own journey with CrossFit continues to evolve. In 2013 I started my journey into competitive Powerlifting - a sport which really allowed me to tap into and build on my strength-based skills. I’m really proud of my greatest achievement (to date) - which was winning a Gold Medal at the 2014 GPA World Titles.
I really enjoy getting involved in the wider CrossFit community, and I regularly work as a Judge. In 2014-2017 I volunteered as a Judge for the Pacific Regionals, which is the second qualifying stage for the annual CrossFit Games held in the US.
I’d love for you to experience the challenge, fun and benefits of CrossFit for yourself. It might just change your life!
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2)
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
- AWF Level 1 Club Weightlifting/Sports Power Coach
- CrossFit Conjugate Method Trainer
- CrossFit Strongman Trainer
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- Cert III & IV in Fitness
- Blue Card
- Senior First Aid
- CrossFit Open 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- CrossFit Games Pacific Regional Finals Judge 2014, 2016, 2017
- 2016 Head Judge Team All Stars Affiliate Finals
- 2014 GPA World Powerlifting Titles – Gold Medal
- 2014 CAPO Australian Powerlifting Team GPA World Titles
- 2014 CAPO Australian SHW Masters 40-44 Australian Record holder in Squat, Bench, Deadlift & Total
- 2014 GPC National Titles
- 2014 2nd Place SHW Raw Plus CAPO National Titles
- 2014 War on Western Front Games Day
- 2012 3rd Place International Strength Games